Monday, October 28, 2019

There are those

Not everyone dislikes the cold and Winter's endowments.  Ha.  I think I can remember my childlike wonder of winter's offering of snow, and days off of school.  Snowmen, snowballs,  sliding along our ways.  I guess it is mostly a mindset.  This Prince of Winter or Page of Swords, thinks of solutions to offset the winter blues and the frosty nip of freezing temps.  If I ever do decide to move South, I won't experience these winter days of the Midwest any longer.  So I am going to do my best to enjoy the upcoming season.
Whew Wee!

4 comments:

  1. I'm not a winter person, but those who've moved this way say they do miss having four seasons. However, I do seem to sleep better when it's cold enough to snuggle under some blankets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute image. I like our snow, generally here a few days and gone again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the most we do not get that much snow. The cold, that's another thing and as the years go by, I seem more intolerant of anything less than 50°

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...