Thursday, October 10, 2019

Bucket in hand

Play day, actually the last couple of them have been.  I have come to the Sea to rest and relax.  Tomorrow I leave the shores and head back to my place inland. I appreciate the opportunity to be able to travel and come to a place of healing, at least for me.  Bits of me always come back when I am near the waters edge.  The Sea has shared blessings with me this week that have helped me even out a bit. The tinnitus has quieted, as the worry and anxiety that has built within has drifted away in the currents and sea-breezes.
My adventure continues on two legs.



Magic and Myth - Sue Lion

5 comments:

  1. Maybe collect a few shells for touchstones for when you return. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have, little bits of this and that from the shore. Do not really find larger shells, but they are all a gift, at least for me. How are you after Michael - one year later?

      Delete
    2. We still have to have the ductwork under the house pulled out and replaced in the attic (which I've completely cleaned out). Since they have to move the AC unit, we'll be without cooling for several days, so we are trying to wait until it cools off a little more. Yesterday I started repairing the yard rather than just cleaning up. It will take a while longer, but we are getting there! (((C)))

      Delete
  2. Tinnitus and colds...so common, so no cure! To keep us humble maybe. Rob has had tinnitus for years, I got it 4 years ago in colorado, my personal opinion it was going up and down altitudes. My guess is as good as any 'experts'. Listening to atonal music helps some people, there are some youtubes I think. My cousin has it so bad she has to lip read. I hope your ocean break sustains you until the next one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are days that it is extreme, most days tolerable, and some hardly noticeable. A cross to bear. I will check into the music therapy. Doctor says it is ibuprofen. Of course it might have been rock and roll music, cell phones, being screamed at, the list is endless

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...