Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Matter of luck?

While out and about taking a stroll around the countryside, imagine coming across a wheel of fortune.  You look about to see if there are others about and think - 'why not?' Take a spin... A matter of luck? A predictor of up and coming? A parlor game?
So then I grabbed my deck of cards of the Sabbats (a lovely gift from a friend)  mixed and spun, and The Wheel landed on Litha.  The opposite side of this Wheel.  Shortest day and longest day of the year.  Makes me think of things in-between. 
A matter of luck? I wonder if it is a reminder, the The Wheel of the Year continues to spin and the choice is, how I spend my time during the spin.



4 comments:

  1. looking around for other Wheels. What an interesting idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This big blue ball Planet Earth is always spinning, we live on a wheel.

      Delete
  2. Ah yes, to spend those times (good or bad) mindfully is a choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of the lessons of the The Wheel of Life

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...