Friday, October 18, 2019

Needless worry

Late yesterday a client presented me with a problem on the sale of home and of course, made it mine.  Even though nothing could be done about, at least last evening, I took it to bed with me.  I had a long talk with myself to not do exactly that and yet I let the worry snuggle in with me.  Two steps forward and then back to my needless worry. I have always thought my career in sales was a life-lesson plan for me to learn to release and let go, so far I am grading out at C-






The Green Witch

4 comments:

  1. but it isn't as serious this morning as it was in the night is it? Oh, those heavy night thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know, I know. I told myself not to take it into sleepy time and worked hard at but to no avail. It all works out or doesn't, and yet I still put myself through the grist-mill.

      Delete
  2. Kind hearts have a hard time not picking up other people's luggage. (((C)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess. If the price to pay is a sleepless night to be thoughtful, kind and concerned; So be it.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...