Thursday, October 31, 2019

One step in front of other

A Fool's journey indeed.  One step in front of the other.  Some adventures are joyful and fun and some we misstep and go right over the edge.  This Fairy gal wore the wrong shoes, surely not anticipating all those stair-steps ahead.  Later, she is going to say to herself, 'what was I thinking'
Sometimes we get started on a project or destination and don't think it through.  Still, too much fore-thought might just take the fun out of it.




The Fairy Tarot

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how long I wore heels. What a gift to myself to get rid of all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No high heels for me either - I'm a hiking boot or tennis shoe kind of gal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me Too! Comfort and safety rule the shoe fashion.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...