Saturday, October 19, 2019

Enchanted

What happy thoughts this card brings to me.  I am a bit spell-bound by it's magical qualities.
Are good days random occurrences, a selection of rotation, one good day for two not so good, or better yet, because we choose them to be?  I woke up this morning in fairly good health, warmth supplied by furnace, food in the fridge, Kitty by my side, freshly laundered clothes to wear, and some coins in the pockets. All is seemingly well in my world, but the the appearance of the Ace of Cups brought a wide smile to my face in anticipation of a lovely day ahead.  Well I am not going to overthink it.  Like the jumping for joy fish, I am going to enjoy my day and raise my glass in good cheer!




The Green Witch Tarot

2 comments:

  1. overthinking...a curse of modernity I think. I'd like to ask Pliny the Elder his opinion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raising a cup to toast you and your day!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...