Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Look sea

I can feel my stress level beginning to completely dissolve. 
Last evening just before sunset, with lots of cloud cover a large pod of dolphins swam by the beach.  A bit out there but their fins breaking the surface as they looped back and forth following their dinners was a joy.  Lovely to have a swim by from my distant cousins.  There are lessons to learn at the water's edge, at least for me. The Sea does not hold the same pull for all; for me it is a returning place.

2 comments:

  1. I understand 100%. Even cold and rainswept like our coast often is, I can just sit and unwind and breathe. Happy. Hug your stay, savor your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you've chosen to give yourself some time to relax and unwind. Dolphin watching sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...