Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Quiet please

Sweet Silence.  My tinnitus is deafening lately. 
A chosen lovely spot among the green.  Nothing much Spring green here. Ninety-eight today, everything seems to be tinged with brown. No anticipated symphony of fall colors and to walk across the yard reminds me of the same crunching sound when the grass is frozen.  No birds to announce the mornings, most have taken wing to wherever water can be found and the rest are heading to their winter destinations.  Time for me to take a leave of absence and give myself the gift of a get-a-way.  Maybe I can find a spot unto myself and ease the incessant ringing.



The Gaian Tarot

2 comments:

  1. (((C))) Hope you can find some relief or at least a welcome distraction.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...