Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Directional

Cars in dreams can be a directional indication of how we may be traveling through our lives.  What direction, color, if you are behind the wheel, out of control, too fast, too slow...  The Chariot, is also a directional indication.  When The Chariot stops by I know that I need to take a moment and see how I am moving through my days.  Decks have different interpretations of Chariots, so like dreams, I look to see colors of the Chariot, directions, actions, who is in control.  In the Rider-Waite the Chariot is partially in the water, so I sometimes check in with where my emotions may be taking me.  This Chariot is much more whimsical with dragonflies pulling me along.  They are both smiling and enjoying themselves so I am going to go with a bit of "flight of  fancy" today is the right direction to go.


The Fairy Tarot

4 comments:

  1. The chariot is often the most interesting card in a deck, reflecting the artist. Yours made me wonder about the lifespan of a dragonfly. Around four years underwater as a nymph, 2 months as an adult, flying. I did not know that. We had neon blue ones at the farm pond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was in Florida a few weeks ago, dragonflies were everywhere and at the end of their lives as evident with so many lying about. It was beautiful to see them hovering and dancing around all the Sea Oats.

      Delete
  2. Moving forward but enjoying the journey!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...