Monday, October 14, 2019

Food for thought

I recently was reading about the three lines of cards in the Major Arcana.  Line three is about Light. Beginning with the absence of Light in the Devil to the Spiritual Enlightenment found in The World. I hadn't really thought about the last seven cards and the presence of the luminaries, the Sun and the Moon, both of which are present in this card of the The World Tree. Another venue of study for my continued work with the Tarot. 
Also, since I have gone on and on about apples the last couple days, The World Tree might also be compared to the Apple Tree, which was where the Fruit of Wisdom was plucked by Eve in the Garden of Eden.
Back to eating an apple a day for me, that is after a get my broken tooth repaired today. A left over remembrance of my vacation last week.


The Green Witch Tarot

1 comment:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...