Saturday, October 12, 2019

Here's to it

I made it home.  Frost on the roof tops.  What a difference from when I left.  Hot and arid and return to the fashionably late arrival of Fall.  Today I think in celebration of Fall I will make myself a delicious apple crisp.  Time to put away some of summer garb and  sort through the long sleeve tops and blouses.  Fall, a season I enjoy for the short time it stays.  Here, mostly two seasons to the year, Hot and Cold, so best to enjoy these lovely autumnal days.
I celebrate the change, as changes make life interesting.





The Green Witch Tarot ~ Ann Moura

4 comments:

  1. As we came back up through Utah yesterday we began to pick up trees again, with the yellows and oranges and red. Lovely sight. Had to go buy a sweater!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not much color to our fall foliage here, the drought that we have experiencing here nixed that.

      Delete
  2. Send some cool weather this way! They're putting in new ductwork and pulling out the old under the house on Monday - whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...