Monday, October 7, 2019

Growth

i have discovered a tired secret beneath my veneer.  Fear I have discovered is the continual looping recording that plays in the back of my mind.  Of course I know that Fear has it's place, the old Lions, Tigers, and Bears conditioning, or in the case of Mermaids, Sharks, Whales, and the Fisher's hook, keeps me aware. The last couple of days I have tried to put aside the work and those concerns and pay attention to each moment.  In each moment I have discovered how fear runs through my life.  The Fear factor heightened after accident in 2012, but fear is a life long issue. I thought I had come to terms with most issues, but not so. This trip away I am listening to what the me of me is letting me know.  Maybe this is what the tinnitus is about?  Some of those concerns are real and warrant attention and the time to really work of them and some of them are ridiculous ponderings, that now that I am aware of them, I can release. 
Fear:, false evidence appearing real

4 comments:

  1. One of my favorite quotes about fear says we must consider what is more important - the fear or that which we are called to do. You are more important, Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. If I can kick those doubts to the side and clear my path, if....

      Delete
  2. what of your fears have ever manifested? don't know that fear and worry are the same thing, but none of the things I ever worried about have happened, while I've been blindsided by things I never ever thought to worry about :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something more to think on. Worry, worry, worry.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...