Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Moving forward

Preparedness.  My body has sent me a clear signal that change is needed, required, nay I say, demanded.  I am a sugar addict and the last couple months it has seemingly been out of control.  Seemingly I say, because I choose what goes in.  I am going to sort through the kitchen and remove that which does not serve my body well.  Keep that which does and start really paying attention to what goes in my body, grocery cart, and cabinets.  I am my best caretaker or not. I have to stand for me.






The Green Witch Tarot

1 comment:

  1. I've started asking myself, "Is this kind to my body, or is it just a craving in an attempt to tamp down some emotional disturbance?"

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...