Wednesday, October 16, 2019

A bit of sadness for the day

Those three athames, knives, hanging on the top of door frame makes me think of wearing my feelings on my sleeve.  I was raised to always put a brave face on it, caught crying, threatened with 'really giving me something to cry about'.  Toughens you up, it does.  As I get on in my years I can cry at a drop of a hat. I know that there is sorrow around every corner, but there is also joy, and laughter, and fun to be found and experienced.  I realize that laughing and crying is what It Is about, the Experience.  Life is about living, the good and the not so good.






The Green Witch Tarot

1 comment:

  1. I think all my childhood sorrow (I heard the 'give you something to cry about' too) just got turned into anger. Emotions need to be processed, or they don't really go away.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...