Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Caveat

Kind of reminds me of one of my nephews when he was young.  Always coming up with some new plans, ideas, or schemes and then no follow through.  I have to admit some of those ideas interested me and I accomplished a few things here and there. So not all bad, but you can still count on him for some new plan and not much follow through.  The other thing this Knight makes me think of, is the idiom of  'don't run with scissors.'
"Ouch", a claim of victory on the way to the hospital.




The Green Witch

3 comments:

  1. that badger needs and idea fast. unfortunately he is island bound...https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/sep/11/badger-cull-england-extended

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! 37000-64000 Badgers killed off this year alone. Shows how far the ecological unbalance there is. The land cleared for cattle and eliminated the coyotes, wolves, and foxes that would naturally cull the badger.

      Delete
  2. I definitely have one of those 'runs with scissors' type nephews!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...