Sunday, October 13, 2019

Expectations

I am puzzled with this visit from the Empress.  My first thought when she appeared was 'Wowza'
Also I noticed apples, a continuation of the apples in the Four of Wands yesterday.  Did the Empress stop at their Farmers Market and collect some or did she gift them the bounty and kept a few for her continued journey?  As she ventures on, I see she is scattering apples along the way, seeding the next orchard.
Now that I think of it, she may be a visit from my Mother, who loved ducks and had a special bond with several when I was a child.  My parents wedding anniversary would have been October 21, and without that event I would not be here today. 
Bright Blessings on this day of the Full Moon.


The Green Witch

2 comments:

  1. What a nice remembrance. :) The Empress might be encouraging you to do something creative.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...