Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Delight

Watch where your feelings take you...
Sometimes what we feel about a person, place, or thing can lead us into temptation.  Yes I want to feel good, but it should not lead me to isolation trying to hold onto the hum. You know, the little hum of satisfaction, the little song within that gets your feet tapping or your fin flapping.  I want to stay in that place, but have learned trying to hold on it doesn't last and in-fact the tighter the grasp the quicker the joy floats away. 
So for today I will enjoy the sunshine and do a little dance.  Tomorrow belongs to tomorrow.




The Good Tarot

1 comment:

  1. Keeping our grasp means we can't open our hands to anything else.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...