Saturday, January 26, 2019

The beat (heart) goes on

I am an Earth gal, Capricorn by birth and my rising sign was Sagittarius, which had me charging ahead more often than not.  A strange mix; a core of reserve with a outward burning nature.  Someone a few years ago labeled me a Social Introvert and though I do not like wearing labels, and down-right chafe when someone tries to define me, Social Introvert fits. 
Many years the two facets have not got along; an outwardly fire dance with staunch anchoring of Earth. Fire can and does burn itself out while the Earth is evermore, at least for another four billions years or so.   This King relays that, he still has wonderful new ideas, but time and substance has tempered him, as me.



The Good Tarot

3 comments:

  1. I would consider myself an introvert, though some who know me would laugh (in a small group, I can talk your ear off :D). While I enjoy social interaction, it wears me out. Unlike the extrovert that gets charged up by it, it discharges my energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what I am now but I come from paralically shy, so debilitating.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...