Friday, January 25, 2019

Resilient

Resilient, I have heard that word used several times the last few days, and recognized that it was being repeated.  Why?  What am I supposed to hear or acknowledge with being reminded of resilient.  I wrote the word down this morning when I heard the word being used again.  The first thing I saw was 'silent' held within Resilient.  Fascinating when a word within a word jumps out at me. Resilient had two main basic meaning, Endurance and Flexibility. 
i-re-silent, i return to the silence.






The Good Tarot

3 comments:

  1. That would be a good year word for me. We were running around all night with dishpans and whatever else we could use (including an empty litter box) when rain started pouring in around ceiling fans and light fixtures. We will be resilient until the roofers get to us!😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, you have had and encounter lots of water issues in this last year. That much water are there some emotional issues that are bugging you?

      Delete
    2. Not that I know of; I think its more of a Mother Nature issue and climate change. :)

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...