Sunday, January 27, 2019

The one you feed

This card reminds me of the the Native American parable of the two wolves, "The one you feed."
Those two swords brings to mind the crossing of two - Ace of Swords.  Two opposing thoughts that we may have about ourselves, another, or some situation.  The more dominant thought will eventually edge out the other and becomes the one that shapes us.  Today i have a bit of conflict in regards to family, the thought that I should choose is that they love me, not the one that sees the same look of judgement I have received for years for being different.





Celestial Tarot - Kay Steventon and Brian Clark

1 comment:

  1. I know there is judgment in my family, but I think love and caring outweighs it.
    I like the comparison of the 2 Wolves tale with this card!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...