Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Resolutions

New Year's resolutions.  A lot of years I had made a list of things that I wanted to do, complete, conquer, experience, or manage to do over the upcoming year.  Most years the list was identical to the previous year...so much for lists.  I realized that this year I did not even consider drafting 'a list.'  Amazing.  Getting through each year is enough on its own, and definitely worth celebrating.  So here it is the eighth day of January and so far so good with no list, and even better, I won't feel like I failed myself because I didn't get the list accomplished. 
This Queen of Cups asks me what do you want to do? Well mostly I just want to enjoy my days without the worry of what next.


The Gaian Tarot

4 comments:

  1. Reminds me of the Mary Oliver quote she used on one of the cards:
    “Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?”

    ReplyDelete
  2. going good here..planning my day is sometimes more than I can cope with. A year. nada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I met the Queen of Cups on the walking path around the lake at the park this morning. I started walking again last month and I am really struggling get the legs to work. A smaller woman looped me several times and the last time she gave me two thumbs up and said keep going you got this, you can do it.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...