Wednesday, January 16, 2019

If looks could...

If looks could kill!  Medusa had that look.  I believe she is the one that this Prince took a look at and now remains as a tribute to be careful who you make angry.  I have given that look many times over the years.  Once upon a time I was proud of the fact that my angry glance could drop a room temperature by ten or fifteen degrees in a second.  Not any more.  I have learned to release my anger, well most of it.  Still it is a good reminder to not let others or events get the best of you.  Our eyes should behold the wonder and beauty of others and the world, not cast glancing blows to hurt and humiliate.





Sacred Sites Tarot

1 comment:

  1. Used rightly, I think anger can be used to end injustices. But most people only know how to use it to manipulate, intimidate and humiliate.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...