Thursday, January 31, 2019

Boot straps

Remembering an old saying, when challenged 'pull yourself up by your bootstraps.'  Get up and get going. This Five of Pentacles speaks to me of being challenged and working through it. In difficult times we can look forward to the reward of completing something difficult.
Six years ago I was intent on trying to convince myself and others that I was unchanged, I didn't give myself the opportunity to see if something else was suitable.  The time has come.  Opportunity is my 'Word' of the year and I want to make the best of it.  I noticed that the word change is held within challenge, and that is very telling. The biggest change has to come from within, my mindset, and that will be challenging.

"Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself." ~ Rumi


Celestial Tarot

2 comments:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...