Sunday, January 20, 2019

Travel plans

"Oh the places you'll go!"~ Dr Seuss

I was reminded yesterday that I don't have to go farther than my next book to travel, and I have traveled far.  Up, up, and away; where the air is rarefied and thoughts can take you beyond any path on land.  I am blessed to love to read.  I know many who don't want or enjoy reading, their enjoyment lies elsewhere.  For me a world or life without the written word would be unimaginable. 
Today is extremely cold and there is ice and snow from last night's storm, so a book is in order.  I wonder where I will go?



The Good Tarot - Colette Baron-Reid



4 comments:

  1. My hair salon partner said the only book she'd read through was the bible. She was such a kick. I just finished Dragon of Ash & Stars: The Autobiography of a Night Dragon excellent fresh point of view; followed by Tourist Season by Carl Hiaasen (old favorite, ultra outdated now), followed by The Moon Thief by M.L. Hamilton, too soon to tell. Where will we go tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dragon of Ash & Stars seems like it might be interesting. I finished rereading the trilogy of A Discovery of Witches, 3 large tomes of possibilities. Deborah Harkness has a new spinoff book and Sundance has made into a series, so I have reread them this last week or so. Just before that "Where the Crawdads Sings" a good read. I have a couple of downloads on my Kindle that I have to get to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm rereading Terry Prachett's witch books from the Discworld series until I can get back to the library (which is closed for the holiday).

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...