Friday, January 11, 2019

Crone

Sometimes the advice we hear is not exactly what we would hope for.  Wise counsel tells what we need to hear not what we want to hear.
Mostly I keep my own counsel, always have.  If a decision has to be made about me, then it should be me to make it.  I have asked for advice and opinions from others and mostly don't get it.  Usually it is me others seek out, hence when I asked for advice I usually get a blank look.  Today I make a couple of choices that will impact my future adventures.  Both good I hope, time will tell.  Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

"What if my whole life has been wrong" ~The Death of Ivan Ilyick by Leo Tolsoy.


The Gaian Tarot

3 comments:

  1. sometimes that wise counsel we get is all about them and not about us. A habit I had to break when reading for others. can't wait to hear what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think taking a risk (as long as it's not completely insane) is preferable than refusing to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even when I was hurt in tornado, I made all decisions. My sister had my POA but said she would discuss everything with me when asked by doctors. I was know to pop awake and ask what they just said? I was listening even from that deep quiet place inside me where I retreated to heal. My sister-in-law said, even at death's door I had to give my 2 cents worth of input.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...