Monday, January 14, 2019

Arrival

Ask and you shall receive. Knock and a door will open.  After we get what we hoped, wanted, and looked for, what's next?  Do we immerse ourselves in the joy of arrival or start to think what's next?  Searching for the next door, looking for opportunities just - out there. 
I really have to concentrate on being in the moment; then the moment becomes the concentration, and then again, I am not in the present,  the here and now.  Seemingly hopeless habit. 
Ah, for a cup of cheer!






Sacred Sites Tarot

2 comments:

  1. I went to a yoga retreat a while back which turned out to be a lot more meditation. I learned it isn't about being zoned out. but returning the mind to neutral. so many other options on the gearstick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I barely get back to neutral and ten more things pop up. A work in progress.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...