Friday, January 18, 2019

Ominous

Anytime I draw the Ten of Swords, I cringe.  I do not have a good association with this card.  Yesterday somewhere late in the date my mood shifted to dark and dreary.  An ominous shroud of despair and fear started to settle on my shoulders and began leeching into my skin.  I shrugged a bit it of off and am holding it bay, but it creeps near to me like the shifting fog that rolls across the screen in horror movies.  It will get me if I do not make a move.  Freeze, Fright, or Flight?
The Sun has remained hidden behind a thick bank of clouds for the last five days and it remains so for the next several days and tomorrow a hundred percent certainty of rain and cold and gloom.  Whew wee, guess I better turn on my mood light and every other light in the house to keep those ominous thoughts at bay.



Sacred Sites Tarot

3 comments:

  1. Put on some music! It is gray and raining here, so I'm trying to shake the moody muck off too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ll share my personal failsafe if you like. One thing I learned hanging over the abyss is I never should have shrugged it off as crybaby stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...