Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Watchful

Whether Strength or Justice, I cannot relate to this image. 
Just now I was watching a local news station and one of the reporters that does clips of neighborhood events and happenings around town. He reported this morning on a small "New Age" shop and its upcoming "psychic fair" this weekend.  The fact that they reported on something that is not main stream, I thought showed promise, but...the tv morning anchors at the station just laughed if off.  Now Reiki, Runes, Tarot, and Drumming might not be for all, but the anchors were laughing at others expense, and it was obvious.  And yes I think it is a reflection on them.  As reporters they think and report to  their audience and in doing so should remain objective and not laugh at others at their expense.
A reminder that we are being judged by others all the time.


Sacred Sites Tarot


3 comments:

  1. News. Just one more field of entertainment. Journalism is unpracticed in the mainstream. Such a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the Buddha overhead, I would definitely call this card Strength. Self-compassion means I don't need to measure myself against what others say or do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The authors call it Justice. I don't agree with Justice as the eighth Major.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...