Thursday, January 3, 2019

Process

Are all endings beginnings?  Sometimes done is done. 
This is not your typical Ten of Cups. I wonder if as a reader when this card came up, if the reader would liken it towards the typical ten of cups or endings and beginnings?  I guess it would depend on the question at hand and any cards that would have been drawn with the ten.
A better question for me, would be what will I leave behind when my ending occurs?  Best live a life portrayed in the Rider Waite version of the Ten of Cups.  Celebrate the day, each and everyone as I get to live it.




The Gaian Tarot

1 comment:

  1. The life cycle never stops, even if we're too busy to notice. It is usually the great turnings that catch my attention.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...