Saturday, January 19, 2019

Z and Z

Recently I have been wondering about the places I Zigged instead of Zagged. Left and Right turns in my Life. Destinations and Goals planned and then forgotten.  How much have I missed by not traveling more? Sometimes I can get lost in such thoughts wondering what I missed. Then I reflect on the good things I have encountered along the way that I would have missed if I zagged and not zigged.   I guess the better question to ask myself is what direction the future will hold.  What and where do I want to go and do with the time I have, however much sand is left in the hour glass of Carolyn?




Sacred Sites Tarot -Lo Scarabeo

3 comments:

  1. I have a brother in law who has traveled extensively and he has the smallest mind I know. A neighbor who has barely been out of town but has been everywhere with an open mind. We can be someone who "has sand" "has sand in our craw"...has sand is good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I still have plenty of sand left in my hours glass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too much time wondering about what might have been means less time to do.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...