Thursday, January 24, 2019

Collect and release

Sometimes I hold onto things for no rhyme or reason.  Occasionally while out and about I find little trinkets, or pieces of this n that and I pick them up and pocket them.  I have a couple of dice, a few rings, toy soldiers, a car, pennies, nickles, and dimes, an earring or two, a few playing cards,...
So why keep them. Clueless.  I have a little bowl at the front door that I drop them in.  Every so often I release these trinkets back out in the world, but wonder why I bother with them in the first place.  Last year in change I found and collected four dollars and twenty-eight cents; not a large haul. I remember when I found five, ten, and twenty dollar bills. -debit cards now


The Good Tarot



2 comments:

  1. Bev has a button oracle and a stuff oracle, forget what she calls it, she can read anything! Those little nature stuff everywhere is how my nature scape came to being. I was cleaning one day and put like with like to do something with. and I had a lot of like from nature.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...