Saturday, May 25, 2019

What ifs

Tinnitus, the incessant, mostly constant, high-pitched whine or ringing in my middle ear.  Suffered from it for years. Some days it almost overwhelming. This card of the Devil makes me think of it and the what 'ifs' in my life. The nagging worrying of things not done, done incorrectly, and many more misgivings.  Right left? Two steps forward, one back? This that?  On and on it can go. 
That's what I think tinnitus is; worry, self-doubt, and inner criticisms.





The Gaian Tarot - Joanna Powell-Colbert

4 comments:

  1. brilliant comparison. Rob has had it for years, me about three, I personally think it came going up and down and up and down mountains in Colorado. My cousin has had it forever and so bad she needs to be looking at you when you talk to make sense of the words. (((Carolyn) you don't need this, shouldn't have it,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No one should, but it is what it is. I deal with it daily and sometimes it becomes overwhelming and then there are days of silence.

      Delete
  2. We're all bound by something; I get knotted up when I think my binding is worse than someone else's.
    Hope you get distracted by something so beautiful or joyful today that you don't even notice the tinnitus! ((C))

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...