Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Revisit

You remember; the celebration in the Six of Wands, when you were touting those accomplishments. You did well.  But did you?  Cause here they are, back.  Doubts, fear, worry, anger, second guessing, and the oh-my's.  Just about the time we think we have things in hand and ready to move along, we have to defend our choices and decisions. Do we? Who do we need to defend ourselves too?  Our biggest critic, me, myself, I.   Put away the self-flagellation and continue up and along the chosen path.






The Fountain Tarot

1 comment:

  1. To be able to look with an objective eye without being overly critical of myself is something I'm constantly working on.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...