Thursday, May 30, 2019

Water World

Looking deeply into this card and swimming in the depths I hear the song Cool Change, Little River Band.
I was not born in the sign of  Water; Earth and Fire dominate my chart, but the songs of the seas stir my soul.  I have pretty much made up my mind to move South, when is the question.  I kind of gave my word that I stay in the inside sales job for a couple of years, not sure how much of that I will make.  Trouble is I have always pretty much been a woman of my word.  If I leave early will it have caustic effects on my move?  The time does come for a cool change, and not the the coolness of Winter's coldness.

2 comments:

  1. Have you done a reading on the consequences and benefits? Could be fun, anything from a 2 carder to a Cross :)
    That said, even a nebulous plan is a good thing, a building block and 9 of cups is a very good start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a good idea. The New Moon Phase is this next Monday June 3rd. Perhaps then will be good time to sit with myself and my cards and see what might be suggested.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...