Saturday, May 4, 2019

New Moon

After drawing the Moon I checked the calendar and today is the New Moon, so an appropriate draw for the day.  Water, yep lots of it today with rain forecasted on an off all day.  I seem to have focused on the falling yods beneath the Moon and yep, there is a meteor shower, the Eta Aquariids peaking tonight. Won't see it here because of the cloud cover and it is most visible in the Southern Hemisphere.  Even though I can't and won't see the Moon or the meteor shower doesn't mean I won't be effected.  Meteor showers always seem to stir something up in me when the Earth passes through the dust of a comet. So it is "a lets be kind to Carolyn" day.  If I hear those dogs howling this evening, well I am sure there will be a revelation accompanied by goose-bumps.
woo-woo stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...