Friday, May 17, 2019

Icy Hot

In years past I was known for my ability to drop the room temperature by 5° or 10° with a look.  The freeze out. It also allowed me to trap some of my explosive nature in a "iced cube"
Then I went into sales and had to temper that attitude, tho I will confess there were many instances I could not or was not entirely successful and I lost clients over it.  That is in the past.  Now I am trying to deal with those fewer and farther in-between bouts of anger and disappointments, especially since my trauma experience.  I don't have enough energy to maintain the 'freeze out' and with that comes the thawing of some old frozen moments.  Most are insignificant now and letting go is no issue, some still have pain within.  What's the big deal I ask myself? One day they will all be insignificant when I decide to leave the Planet.


The Fountain Tarot

3 comments:

  1. what was the big deal? is a huge step toward where you are working to, well done.
    One of my disappointments when having my own business was I couldn't flip someone off when driving, that stranger could be the next person who walks through the door. After anchoring that flash of anchor for awhile I realized the anger was far more harmful to me than relaxing and laughing about some idiot's driving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, somehow the first comment posted twice, but the second to delete it always sounds like a 'I've had a second thought about these words" action... no big deal, right?

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...