Sunday, May 12, 2019

Judiciously

I picked judiciously for Strength today. Strength that has been slotted as Major Eleven in this deck.  This card speaks to me today  as choosing my battles wisely.  To be careful of the challenge I may be presented with today.  Sometimes it is better not to choose and just walk away.  There can be Strength in that choice, when every fiber of my being wants to jump into the fray.
An old idiom my Father used to spout, "who is the bigger fool, the fool, or the fool that argues with a fool?"





The Fountain Tarot- Saiz, Gruhl, Todaro

2 comments:

  1. Your father's saying is a good one to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just see you with your dukes raised... relax, you'll live longer :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...