Monday, May 27, 2019

Among us

Angels among us? You betcha.  This last week I have been working with a couple that I helped buy a home a couple of years ago. A week ago the house next door to them blew up, literally; from a natural gas explosion. Their home has been condemned and they have to start over.  They have mentioned several times that they knew angels were watching over them and I knew this too when I experienced my trauma seven years ago.  Today as I remember family and friends, I will also keep my guardian angel and others that support me on this and the etheral plain in my good thoughts





The Good Tarot

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Whew it has been emotional. They start to cry and then I start to tear up.

      Delete
  2. People need people. Glad there are folks like you who are willing participants in kind acts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have told them I will make calls with them if need be. I do know in times of crisis, people, most of them, are much more noble and kind and helpful. This is where hope for us all springs from.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...