Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Seen not heard

I wonder some days of what I or many of us might be years down the road if we were or had been allowed to speak our truths.  So many children speak honestly and then told to hush, that voices become muted.  Of course some of the reasons they are hushed are their truths, which are their parents opinions and 'truths' who most of those got their's from parents.  So we build our lives on old, aged information.  What a mess the human race is.

Here is my truth today. Alabama's legislature has banned virtually all abortions.  Yes or no on the matter is not the point. The point is taking power away from women.  We are barely one step ahead of the taliban and isis on their view of women.



The Fountain Tarot

3 comments:

  1. Georgia's Gov. Brian Kemp has already signed a bill that would make performing an abortion illegal once a heartbeat is detected. That new law is scheduled to take effect Jan. 1. I agree 100% with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The news reported about Georgia and like then other States pushing the agenda. What did we expect with a president that grabs women and dishonors them and the public basically gave him the thumbs up approval.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have been a different person entirely had I been encouraged to speak. A better person I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...