Friday, May 31, 2019

Making a list, checking it twice

"Burning away, releasing the excess, endings clear way for beginnings."  The caption for this picture.
Talk about decluttering.  Make way for the new.  I was moving this and that out of my home, but my decluttering has stalled.  I wonder why?  I look around and point at things that (if) (when) I move, would go with me.  There are many things that will not. Time to re- engage with the business of space clearing.  Well look, I have a weekend ahead to finish one of those lists!





The Good Tarot ~ Colette Baron-Reid

2 comments:

  1. I've spent the last 19 years downsizing...it isn't an overnight thing, take heart. And put a box by the door ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am taking your suggestion and have placed a box by the front door. Time to fill it up!

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...