Monday, May 13, 2019

Altered view

You really have to look at this Judgement portrayal to see the three cups with gossamer shrouded peoples rising up. So does this card of Judgement asks us to return to the people we chose back in the Three of Cups to dance our way through Life?  Are the choices we made back then what we are being judged for now?  Yesterday did present a moment when I looked at my family and asked myself, did they even really know me?  I almost asked the question and was going to make a real point of it, then I remembered the draw of Strength yesterday.  Now today I am thinking these are the people I have anchored myself to you, and if we really don't even know each other, then maybe Judgement tells me to move along. 
Plenty of time to make new choices to be Judged by.



The Fountain Tarot

4 comments:

  1. People change, and I believe those that think they know us hold on to what we were, not necessarily who we are now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my family hoped hanging around them I would change and conform. Not so far.

      Delete
  2. I can saw with conviction my family doesn't know me at all, if asked couldn't name five truths. So in that light I could say the same, I don't know them at all either. Our anchor is dangerously light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strange don't you think, the family that we are born into that many are not even familiar with their siblings. I can tell you so much about mine, they look at me blank stares sometimes.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...