Thursday, May 16, 2019

Strike a pose

What you see is what you get?
Not by a long shot.  I look at myself in the mirror everyday and I say to others "I look in the mirror everyday and I know who I am"  but do I?  There are days I am clueless at the person looking back at me.  How did I get this old? When did the lines in my face blur along with sight lines of Life?  Day in day out trudging along, am I becoming a automaton?  Are we all?
Oh well going to shelf that.  The Sun is out, we have had so many months of cloud cover, I am going to finish up my daily tasks at the office and go take a drive in the sunshine.




4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your drive and those sunbeams!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Knights journey, here to there and everywhere!

      Delete
  2. artist date. toss a quarter at each junction.
    To my eyesight he looks like he is tossing a javelin.
    My morning post is my exercise in staying awake to keeping my life important to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind of does look like a javelin toss. Then follow where ever it leads; a knights quest.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...