Saturday, May 18, 2019

Problematic

Temperance is one of those cards that most of the time I just don't get.  This depiction goes nowhere in explaining it better.  I keep seeing 'cube over square' or something like that.  Geometry or Algebra or mathematics equation. If it's about meditating on a problem for a solution, there are better ways to meditate than in this position. 
Just now I thought about Sam Wise telling Frodo "you can't go walking around Mordor in naught but your skin" or skivies or something like that.
If presented with a problematic situation today I will wait till I am alone to meditate on the difficult problem, but I will keep my clothes on.



The Fountain Tarot

3 comments:

  1. It looks like two open boxes with a beam of something in between. This illustration is a bit of a mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thought provoking, I suppose we have to strip off our layers to get to the crux of what makes us who we are and necessary if we want to get to somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...