Saturday, March 26, 2016

Mad as a March Hare

Its Easter Time.  Well actually tomorrow.  The neighborhoods, parks, and church grounds will be filled with the time honored ~ Easter Egg Hunt.  Today I am thinking about the Easter Bunny.


Today I just gathered some cards that had rabbits on them.  An eclectic collection .  The Queen of Pentacles has been my Significator card when using the RWS deck; maybe today I will go get a stone rabbit at garden center and paint it orange and place in front yard.  I really like the Prince of Spring  riding forth on his bunny.

For lunch today maybe some egg salad. 








4 comments:

  1. Love your card collection of bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I decided to have some fun with cards. So I went in search of bunnies. Now I will see bunnies everywhere today and even more so with Easter tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. Did you find your rabbit?
    Happy Easter Carolyn!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did. I painted today and will post tomorrow for Easter. Thanks for asking and Happy Easter.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...