Sunday, March 13, 2016

Apple a Day

Well this is not your typical Three of Cups.  These gals are not in happy union or celebrating and dancing the day away.  Something seems amiss and there is disharmony between the one and the two. The booklet explains this is the The Garden of Hesperides and the tree of the golden apples, which were reputed to give one immortality if eaten, which is guarded by 3 of Atlas' daughters and also a dragon.  The snake gives us a feeling of the Garden of Eden.  It is a curiosity that stories of old and myth have some similar reference points.  What is more curious to me is that the gal that is sitting in the garden has a blanket beneath her; one would think they would have made themselves something to wear before weaving something to sit on?

Still, I guess not all that much can be wrong in the Garden.  Life is full of fun and adventure if we don't let little things get to us and 'upset the apple cart.' 
My sister upset me yesterday and this is just a reminder to let the little sting of  her nastiness go and get on with my day.   Also I think I will get me some golden apples and make me a nice little fruit compote and enjoy myself in my garden.


 
SACRED SITES TAROT ~ Lo Scarabeo 
Massimiliano Filadoro & Artwork by Federico Penco 

5 comments:

  1. one would think they would have made themselves something to wear before weaving something to sit on
    Thanks for the first laugh of the day

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card brought back memories of being an outsider in jr. high and high school. Hopefully since this is the 3 of Cups, those other two women will befriend the one who is alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps it is very hot there and crawling with ants :D

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...