Thursday, March 10, 2016

Create

We all have our stories.  Good and not so good.  Perspective.  I have noticed over the years my story has changed.  How I remember things change as the years and my perspective on past events alter.  I create new memories, soften the edges of some of those past events.  I notice how I remember an event is usually a bit different than how another recalls it.  Do we each create our countenance of such things?  Of course we do.

Sometimes I know I create a mountain out of a molehill.  There are situations and obstacles that present themselves that loom much larger than they really are.  I always have loved a bit of drama.  Do I create it?  Quite possibly. 
It's going to rain today so I think I will dig out my paint and rocks and create some colorful little stones for the Spring garden.

"It's a poor sort of memory that only works backwards"  ~The White Queen from THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Lewis Carroll

THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE Oracle Cards - Sonia Choquette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...