Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Take No Offense

I didn't sleep well last night, and woke about three am and have just been adrift in my bed since.  Thoughts coming and going; nothing of much importance, a few lite snatches of sleep with a couple of silly dreams along the way, but mostly just awake.   Lack of sleep makes me a bit ill tempered.  So I best be careful and not let things irritate me today and take no offense when none is probably called for.

It will be a long day.  No sleep make the day seem to drag by and there won't be time in the schedule to take a quick little nap.  Caffeine will be the order of the day.

"Your slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter."  ~ Dilbert



THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE Oracle Cards -Sonia Choquette

2 comments:

  1. Heehee, my brain feels like Dibert's quote. :) Warmer weather means my hot flashes are back with a vengeance. It's amazing how little I think about sleep until I don't get any!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saved that little ditty some time back and it fits on a draggy day like today, and now its raining adding to my sleep deprived state.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...