Monday, March 21, 2016

Dream

If you can Dream it you can live it.  That probably is a quote from someone, one of the many self help guru's that are everywhere these days.  Lots of them have good advice and lots of them are just repeating someone else's  previously written and given advice.  I have and continue to read some of those books; as I have been blessed with these additional years after my trauma I have learned to listen more to my own inner guru.  And lets look at guru  g-u-r-u.  gee you are you. 

MOTHER EARTH EMBRACES YOUR TOES AS YOU DANCE IN YOUR DREAMS.  How lovely to wake from a dancing dream and then dance throughout day.   This dancer has her arms thrown wide open in appreciation of all the abundance that surrounds her.  As I rise most morning and throw my feet out and over the side the bed, up goes my arms in appreciation of another day.  Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

 "True wholeness comes from having a love affair with life, living in harmony with inner wisdom, and coming to a full sense of awe at the miracle of one's own existence." -Psychotherapist M. Keith, O.S.F.

eartheart wisdom  Affirmation cards -Sue Lion


3 comments:

  1. Gratitude for whatever come our way make such a difference in how we perceive lour day. It is easy to be grateful for the good stuff but for everything....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely right. It is easy to be grateful for the good things. The challenging situations are lessons that I should be grateful for, but... I am still working on those.

      Delete
  2. This reminds me of a story I read of a woman who started her day with the Native phrase of "It's a good day to die." Her elderly mother was observing one day and remarked, "Isn't it a good day to live too?" I'm with the mom on that one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...