Monday, March 7, 2016

Call Your Spirit Home

Is this my Higher Self hanging out somewhere out there?  Hope not, I need all parts of me front and center to help me on path to Wholeness and Wellness.  Or could it be a oracle telling me I am adrift in my life?  The author of this card and booklet talks about working on the ego and how it wants to be in charge and when I spend my time with the ego in charge, my Spirit is adrift.  Dr Wayne Dyer used the acronym of EGO for 'Edging God Out'.  I know there is always more work to do on myself and maybe this is just a reminder that school is never out.  Maybe that is what this is, the School house of Life.

I think I can overwhelm myself of thinking about living a good life and instead of just living a good life.  I have spent a lot of my time over the years thinking I should have done this not that.  Gone left and not right.  Where would I be now if I hadn't done that?  Whew it can get out of hand.  Maybe that's what this card is relaying to me, just get out of your head and into the happy Spirit of Life.  Have more compassion for myself and know that it is okay.  Be One with Myself.

Carpe Diem ~ sieze the day

THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE Oracle Cards - Sonia Choquette

3 comments:

  1. I think you hit the nail on the head: thinking about living a good life is not the same as actually living a good life! Intellect and experience, though connected, are very different. Only one will create results. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right! We can think of a thing to do a project to accomplish, but if we don't get up and get going, nothing is accomplished. That's it, put my Spirit behind my intention and get the ball rolling.

      Delete
  2. "I think I can overwhelm myself of thinking about living a good life instead of just living a good life." Well said, life it going by whether we live it or not, no do-overs.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...