Friday, May 1, 2020

May Day

Curious to draw, The Hermit on May Day. Beltane, the invitation to get out and dance and celebrate, not hibernate.  Even the most sociable creatures need time to themselves.  Well lots of us have had that.  It is in the quiet time we can hear ourselves, listen to our higher wisdom; let the sticky bits of the expectations of others fall away.  Here in the quietness we can begin to know ourselves and that is worth celebrating.
The Hermit was one of my cards that were in my reading at the first of the year. When one of the cards from my reading show up during the year, it is worth noting. 

4 comments:

  1. Like my Know Thyself thoughts today. It is a very odd Beltane, although we do have the tiniest green spinach and lettuce shoots showing in the garden this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he is living in the root system of the old trees earlier this week. Everything is inter-connected.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...